Because

The Musings of

Something full of magic, religion, bullsh*t.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The vine bears three kinds of grapes: the first of pleasure, the second of intoxication, the third of disgust.

1. What's up with the blogs I read? Lately some of my favorite bloggers have been calling it quits. Not to mention Soupie [rimshot]. Others are just not posting that often (yeah, yeah, I'm a black pot). I try not to keep up with more blogs than I can handle, but I'm starting to feel the need to find new locales to replace the holes left by the dearly departed.

You know me. What should I be reading? (My current list is my links).

2. What's up with grape Jolly Ranchers? The firm put a bowl of them out in the reception area, and what once was a nice mix of cherry, watermelon, apple, raspberry, and grape has turned into a bowl filled with grape. Obviously, as a group, people believe that grape tastes like cat turds, yet it still makes up 20% of a bag of mixed Jolly Ranchers. Why is that? It's not like Jolly Ranchers haven't been around for over 50 years. How long is it going to take before someone at Hershey's catches on that grape tastes like Courtney Love looks and quits wasting the Jolly Rancher-buying public's money? The government's got to be responsible for this somehow.

I'm just saying is all.
 
Centinel 3:42 PM #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment