Because

The Musings of

Something full of magic, religion, bullsh*t.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Gentlemen, it's party time, battalion style!

OK, here's the deal: I appreciate that you are just back to the world from Iraq. I personally would like to thank you for all of your efforts and buy you a beer. When I first saw you sitting at the bar in your desert camos I though, damn, now that's got to suck. Give a brother a Ramones shirt and some jeans, at least. Little did I know, that it was all part of your plan.

Like I said, I would buy you a beer, but you appear to be drinking for free. Not that I begrudge you that after months in the desert. In fact, I wouldn't expect anything less. I have only one small request. If you are going to hit on 21-yr old drunk chicks by telling them how you earned the nickname "Batman" and regaling them with stories of your heroism under fire in about the least subtle attempt to get laid I've ever seen, then please do so at the other end of the bar, Audie Murphy. I have enough trouble not wetting myself as it is.
 
Centinel 2:30 PM #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment