Because

The Musings of

Something full of magic, religion, bullsh*t.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The first thing we do . . .

I've gotta say, this seems very sensible to me. Who could quibble with the following statements:

Since crime and treason is against the law, and the lawyer profession is a crooked profession, a LEGAL BOUNTY should be placed on ALL LAWYERS (betrayers) and all those who are aiding and abetting these traitors. the lawyers.
CASE "LAW" is unconstitutional, as CASE "LAW" IS ENACTED BY THE JUDICIAL BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT. ONLY THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT HAS THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO ENACT LAWS.
ALL lawyers are UNDER ORDERS to HELP ONLY CROOKS and' to AC. VICTIMIZE VICTIMS. That is why ONLY CROOKS SHOULD LIKE LAWYERS. who are their counterparts.
ALL lawyers are programmed to be TRAITORS AND INHUMAN CLONES.
I've known quite a few of these lawyer fellows, and I can concur that most are crooks and INHUMAN CLONES, no, wait, I meant INHUMAN CLOWNS. I would add that many of these lawyer play golf, too. Not that that is unconstitutional, but it sure calls into question their decision-making capabilities.
 
Centinel 1:20 PM #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment