Because

The Musings of

Something full of magic, religion, bullsh*t.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

And he said, uh, come here and get free beer or, uh, he'll press charges.

This story concerning the finger allegedly found in Wendy's chili has so many trailer trash layers it's amazing Britany Spears isn't involved. Anna Ayala, the supposed lucky customer is now stating that she will not sue the chain apparently out of nothing but the goodness of her heart. That's really odd, because evidently she sues company's pretty frequently, including GM and a restaurant with the unfortunate name of Pollo Loco. Hmmmm.

Anyway, today was my favorite turn so far. In their search for the owner of the missing digit, the cops have uncovered a woman who lost her finger in a leopard attack. That's right, a leopard attack. I gotta admit, if a finger has got to go, I couldn't think of a better story than one that begins, "There he was in front of me, spotted with fiery eyes. I knew I couldn't outrun him, so I had to stand and fight . . ." Unfortunately for our heroine, a Ms. Sandy Allman of Pahrump, NV, her story appears to go more like "Me and Bobby finished off the Jaeger, and decided to go out back to Precious's cage and see if we could hand-feed her fried bologna . . ." Not to spoil the surprise, but the leopard she kept at her home bit off her finger and Ms. Allman said that the last she saw it was at the hospital (which only makes one wonder why the leopard went to the trouble of biting off the finger if it wasn't going to eat it, but I digress.)

For added pleasure, take a look at Ms. Allman's "spokesman" The fact that he apparently lives on a dirt road was a real shocker, but I think the tank was over the top.
 
Centinel 4:40 PM #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment