Because

The Musings of

Something full of magic, religion, bullsh*t.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Mea culpa

I apologize for the dearth of new material here, but I have been neck-deep in work over the past week, and after a series of 16-hour days, I just don't have anything to blog about. However, there appears to finally be a break in my clouds, and I hope to return with scintillating posts in the next few days. Of course, they'll actually be like my previous posts, so I wouldn't hold my breath on them being "scintillating."

Until then, just be grateful that you don't live in some socialized-medicine-practicing, backwater country. Like England.

Update: Actually, the lack of posting is because I'm moving servers. Or something like that. Maybe I'm just having problems with my router. Or my firewall. OK, here's the official notice: The lack of posting is due to badgers living in my hard drive.
 
Centinel 1:33 PM #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment